Re: [BUG] wrong-type-argument listp 4240 [9.7-pre (release_9.6.8-749-g4f

From: Paul Stansell
Subject: Re: [BUG] wrong-type-argument listp 4240 [9.7-pre (release_9.6.8-749-g4fe52f @ .emacs.d/org-mode-git/lisp/)]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 15:39:52 +0100

Hello Ihor,

Please let us know if you keep seeing the error more than once.

If you do, we will provide instructions how to get more debugging info,
so that we can figure out what exactly is going wrong.

Since I reported the first warning message in this thread, I've had about half a dozen similar (but not identical) ones when opening an org file.  They are not repeatable though, in the sense that if I close the file and re-open it I don't see the warning a second time.

The latest message is this:

   Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error
   in file.org::1687. Resetting.
    The error was: (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
    Backtrace:
   nil
    Please report this to Org mode mailing list (M-x
    org-submit-bug-report). Disable showing Disable logging

Paul