How do I enable exports of code only for the whole file?

From: Hanno Perrey
Subject: How do I enable exports of code only for the whole file?
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 20:49:11 +0200

Dear Vladimir,

while I do not have much experience with inline source blocks, at least
for regular source blocks, you can define a file-wide header argument by
adding a file property. This can be even language specific -- inside my
(literate) Emacs config, I have for example at the top of the file for
all elisp blocks:

#+PROPERTY: header-args:emacs-lisp    :tangle yes :results silent :comments link

Keep in mind that you have to revert the buffer to update such
properties (I believe pressing C-c C-c with the cursor on the modified
property should also work).

Similarly, you can add ':exports code'. Looking through the manual, I
get the impression that the same should be valid for both regular and
inline code blocks -- but I have not tested this myself.

Best wishes,

Hanno

--
Hanno Perrey