Re: [BUG] wrong-type-argument listp 4240 [9.7-pre (release_9.6.8-749-g4f

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] wrong-type-argument listp 4240 [9.7-pre (release_9.6.8-749-g4fe52f @ .emacs.d/org-mode-git/lisp/)]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:14:32 +0000

Paul Stansell <paulstansell@gmail.com> writes:

> Please let us know if you keep seeing the error more than once.
>>
>> If you do, we will provide instructions how to get more debugging info,
>> so that we can figure out what exactly is going wrong.
>>

> Since I reported the first warning message in this thread, I've had about
> half a dozen similar (but not identical) ones when opening an org file.
> They are not repeatable though, in the sense that if I close the file and
> re-open it I don't see the warning a second time.

Thanks for the update!

May you please add

(setq org-element--cache-self-verify 'backtrace)
(setq org-element--cache-self-verify-frequency 1.0)

to your config?

Next time the warning appear, it will be followed by a very long
backtrace, which you can send (possibly privately - it may contain
heading titles and file names). By seeing the backtrace, I can try to
see what is going wrong.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,