[FEATURE REQUEST] Introduce support for FILETAGS in the org-set/toggle-t

From: Tianshu Wang
Subject: [FEATURE REQUEST] Introduce support for FILETAGS in the org-set/toggle-tag function. [9.6.6 (release_9.6.6 @ /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-head@30/30.0.50_1/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 12:43:06 +0800

I am seeking this support because when adding Attachments to Org File
without Headlines, I get a user-error: Before first headline at position
1 in buffer filename.org, even if the attachment has been successfully
added. I hope there are no errors, and the #+FILETAGS of filename.org
buffer has added `org-attach-auto-tag'. After a simple exploration, I
found that this requires the support of org-set/toggle-tag to modify
FILETAGS.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.4.0, NS
appkit-2299.50 Version 13.3.1 (a) (Build 22E772610a))
 of 2023-05-25
Package: Org mode version 9.6.6 (release_9.6.6 @
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-head@30/30.0.50_1/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/)

--