Re: [patch] ox-latex.el: Add `LATEX_PRE_HEADER' keyword

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [patch] ox-latex.el: Add `LATEX_PRE_HEADER' keyword
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 11:57:52 -1000

Aloha all,

Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> writes:

If so, Org should have native support of \DocumentMetadata, not
LATEX_PRE_HEADER or something similar.

If it were the only case of code before \documentclass, I would agree. But, as I have already said above, the diversity of use cases makes the
implementation of /ad hoc/ solutions unviable, in my opinion.

FWIW, I agree with Juan Manuel here and would welcome a straightforward way to insert material before the header.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye