Re: Keeping org-id entries updated with buffer position changes

From: Sebastian Wålinder
Subject: Re: Keeping org-id entries updated with buffer position changes
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 10:00:28 +1000

I found the issue.

Apologies to anyone confused by this, it's not an issue with `org`, but rather
with `org-roam`.

I assumed it wouldn't run any code when simply being loaded, but it turns out
that `org-roam` was adding itself as a link follow parameter for ID links when
loaded by Emacs.

Removing it solves my issue:

(org-link-set-parameters "id" :follow #'org-roam-id-open)

Thanks!