Re: Bug in org-insert-link?

From: Guillaume MULLER
Subject: Re: Bug in org-insert-link?
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:33:14 +0200

On 10/10/23 13:25, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Guillaume MULLER <guillaume.muller@emse.fr> writes:

However, since I wrote the email, I've seen the behavior occur without changing
(at least voluntarily) the cursor position in the Org buffer...

Clicking, by default, changes the cursor position.

I forgot to mention, I'm using a WindowManager (i3) configured with "focus follows
mouse" behavior, so I usually (~99% of the time) do not click in the Emacs window
when I come back to it, so the cursor should not have moved when I do the manipulations I
was talking about.

--
Guillaume MULLER