[BUG] org agenda showing current time - not task time when closing repea

From: Daniel Ortmann
Subject: [BUG] org agenda showing current time - not task time when closing repeatedly-scheduled task [9.7-pre (release_9.6.10-840-g9fcbd1 @ /home/d/src/git-org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 09:56:37 -0500

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen. You don't know how to make a good report? See

https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

I have a repeatedly-scheduled TODO with this entry for the schedule:
SCHEDULED: <2023-10-15 Sun .+1d -0d>

The TODO is marked with 'sometag'.

In the regular agenda view (C-a a) I narrow with /sometag.
Then S-I to start the clock.
Finally, t and C-c C-c to close today's action.

The result is that the agenda shows the current time (in this case 9:41)
instead of the correct 6 minutes. Note that the task's LOGBOOK entry
correctly shows 0:06 minutes.

I expected to see the usual 6 minutes for the task in the agenda view.
Today is the first time I noticed this anomaly, but perhaps it has been
happening previously?
Not sure if this is new as of today: [2023-10-14 Sat 09:47] (CDT time)

A sample task:
* TODO sometask with sometag :sometag:
SCHEDULED: <2023-10-15 Sun .+1d -0d>

Emacs : GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 40, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.37, cairo version 1.16.0)
of 2023-10-14
Package: Org mode version 9.7-pre (release_9.6.10-840-g9fcbd1 @ /home/d/src/git-org-mode/lisp/)
--
Daniel Ortmann <dortmann31415@gmail.com> 612-518-3147 m
key: C9E170E2, fingerprint = 81BB 6CAF F1EC F6C7 690C F4E9 66D7 7AFD C9E1 70E2