Re: [BUG] org agenda showing current time - not task time when closing r

From: Daniel Ortmann
Subject: Re: [BUG] org agenda showing current time - not task time when closing repeatedly-scheduled task [9.7-pre (release_9.6.10-840-g9fcbd1 @ /home/d/src/git-org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 04:13:51 -0500

No, no, not clock check mode.

- I created a TODO with a scheduled time that repeats.  When completed it remains alive to be scheduled the next day.

- I started the clock on that TODO task.

- Then completed the task with 't' in the Agenda view.

- The task's "clock time" shows in the log ... i.e. how much time I spent completing that task.

==>> Previously, a day or so ago, the current local time was recorded in the Agenda log rather than the "clock time" (i.e. rather than the time spent to complete the task).

==>> Now, the current "clock time" again is correctly recorded in the log.

I hope the screen captured images came across in the previous email?  They should help explain.