Re: [BUG] org agenda showing current time - not task time when closing r

From: Daniel Ortmann
Subject: Re: [BUG] org agenda showing current time - not task time when closing repeatedly-scheduled task [9.7-pre (release_9.6.10-840-g9fcbd1 @ /home/d/src/git-org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 03:52:14 -0500

Hey,
The problem no longer appears!  Excellent.  Not sure what fixed it.

In the last entry below, the "Clocked:" part of the log would have showed 3:47 (i.e. the current local CDT time) rather than the time to complete the task which is now correctly shown as 0:01 minutes.

Problem fixed ... but it would be nice to know it was not an accidental fix.

Thank you!  You can close it or investigate further at your discretion.