[BUG] CI jobs do not appear to be running (was: Current Org-mode does no

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: [BUG] CI jobs do not appear to be running (was: Current Org-mode does not work with Emacs 27)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 07:52:01 +0000

Yasushi SHOJI <yasushi.shoji@gmail.com> writes:

>  It appears that Emacs 27 lacks the optional argument for
> `get-buffer-create`, while `org-element-parse-secondary-string`
> relies on it. This problem was introduced by the commit 37d6bde27fe2.

This was not caught by our CI tests for some reason, despite
make test EMACS=emacs-27 failing locally.
And the last message in https://lists.sr.ht/~bzg/org-build-failures is a
month ago.

Bastien, may you please check if there is anything wrong with the script
running tests on sr.ht?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,