Re: [BUG] CI jobs do not appear to be running

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [BUG] CI jobs do not appear to be running
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 16:46:15 +0200

>> I've also updated the script which mirrors the main Org repository to
>> GitHub and Sourcehut, things are kept in sync every 3 hours.
>
> It does not look like there is any improvement.

Both cron jobs are now fixed, one that sync Org's repos every six
hours (instead of three) and one that checks every three hours for
changes in Org's repo and runs tests if needed.

I'll keep an eye on these scripts over the week-end, let me know
if something does not work as expected.

--
 Bastien Guerry