Re: [BUG] CI jobs do not appear to be running

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [BUG] CI jobs do not appear to be running
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 06:56:54 +0200

Hi Ihor,

> May you also check if new commits in Org repo still trigger the check?

New commits in Org repo don't trigger the checks directly.

Instead, there is a cron job running every three hours and running the
checks iff there are new commits.

> https://lists.sr.ht/~bzg/org-build-failures ran the tests right after
> <https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-mode-tests/commit/6a6d21723d7b60020a711382cdb40a3c3bbd9112>,
> but my recent Org commits did not trigger anything.

Perhaps your email was sent less than three hours after the last
checks (I didn't check).

Can you check again after the next commits?  The cron job on the
machine is configured correctly and should run.  I'll see what's
wrong if it does not run.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien