Re: org-ditaa woes

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: org-ditaa woes
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 20:16:53 +0200

Leo Butler <Leo.Butler@umanitoba.ca> writes:

>>> [...]
>>>        (cmd (concat "java " java " " org-ditaa-jar-option " "
>>>                   (shell-quote-argument
>>>                    (expand-file-name
>>>                     (if eps org-ditaa-eps-jar-path org-ditaa-jar-path)))
>>>                   " " cmdline
>>>                   " " (org-babel-process-file-name in-file)
>>>                   " " (org-babel-process-file-name out-file)))
>>> [...]

From the commit, this is an ancient version of ob-ditaa (11 years ago).

In my current source I see

         (cmd (concat org-babel-ditaa-java-cmd
                      " " java " " org-ditaa-jar-option " "
                      (shell-quote-argument
                       (expand-file-name
                        (if eps org-ditaa-eps-jar-path org-ditaa-jar-path)))
                      " " cmdline
                      " " (org-babel-process-file-name in-file)
                      " " (if pdf-cmd
                              eps-file
                            (org-babel-process-file-name out-file)))))

(use C-h v org-babel-ditaa-java-cmd to see the value of the java
executable — you can then customize this to use a different command)

Going forward we may want to adjust ob-ditaa to allow for an executable
like ob-plantuml does it.

Best wishes,
Arne
--