org-beamer: Insert \framebreak between blocks

From: yaxp
Subject: org-beamer: Insert \framebreak between blocks
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 00:24:19 +0530

Adding  a framebreak between blocks does not work.

```

#+latex_class: beamer

# [snip]

* Example :B_frame:
:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_opt: allowframebreaks
:BEAMER_env: frame
:END:
** This should be on frame 1
- Some text

#+LATEX: \framebreak

** This should be on frame 2
- Some text

```

Exporting this to PDF and examining the resulting file reveals that the \framebreak is inserted before the \end{block}.

```

% [snip]

\begin{frame}[allowframebreaks]{Example}
\begin{block}{This should be on frame 1}
\begin{itemize}
\item Some text
\framebreak % This is the offending line
\end{itemize}
\end{block}
\begin{block}{This should be on frame 2}
\begin{itemize}
\item Some text
\end{itemize}
\end{block}
\end{frame}

% [snip]

```

How do I not have this?I want the two blocks to be on different frames.

Manually fixing the .tex file fixes the issue but I don't want to do that for large files.

Fixed .tex file included for completion:

```

% [snip]

\begin{block}{This should be on frame 1}
\begin{itemize}
\item Some text

% ^1

\end{itemize}