Re: org-beamer: Insert \framebreak between blocks

From: yaxp
Subject: Re: org-beamer: Insert \framebreak between blocks
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 21:32:52 +0530

On 25/10/23 14:30, Fraga, Eric wrote:
Put the \framebreak in a block with heading ignored:

This works, thank you.

However, I would prefer to have a better solution than this because this "breaks" the flow of the file. I'd like to publish the .org file too, and I hope to make it just as convenient to read as the produced PDF. This is one of the reasons I chose to make beamers with org instead of plain LaTeX.

Also, is there any reasoning behind why the current behavior is the way it is? Is there any use case for generating a framebreak before the \end{block}? I understand it happens because that's how the org grammar works but I wonder if there is something that can be done.

Side note: you don't need the #+latex: if the LaTeX command is simple (for
varying definitions of simple.. ;-)).

Nice! Thank you :D :D

--
(yaxp me) => t