When closing an org file, if the file contains Chinese characters, it al

From: fang yu
Subject: When closing an org file, if the file contains Chinese characters, it always prompts me to choose an encoding system.
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 13:36:47 +0800

Hi,

I encountered an issue while using org-mode. Whenever the file contains Chinese characters, it always prompts me to choose an encoding system.

My emacs version is 29.2 and my org-mode version is 9.6.15, and  I have language environment setting below

;; set language environment
(set-language-environment 'UTF-8)
(set-locale-environment "UTF-8”)

Screen snapshot is below:
粘贴的图形-1.png

test.org contins below text:

#+STARTUP: indent

* test

* 测试

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.