Re: Reproducible work with natively compiled Emacs

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Reproducible work with natively compiled Emacs
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 11:30:45 +0100

Hi

Bluntly speaking, yes. There is this instance not too long ago where we had the
slow down and I was trying to isolate the source. One of my possible suspects
was that I might not have the right version of the eln file, because the
creation timestamp was seeing with ls-l really made me doubt and I needed a
state I could understand.

Best,/PA

Enviado desde mi iPhone