Re: R session error (org-babel)

From: Esteban Venialgo
Subject: Re: R session error (org-babel)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:45:15 +0000

hi William and Ihor,

Apologies for the late answer. I did some test on ESS and indeed that was the
problem:

I was using: org version 9.6.17 and ess-version: 18.10.2. But, after I updated
Gentoo (last weekend), the R code export worked fine! The current ESS version
is: 24.01.1 and the org-version is the same.

   Thanks a lot for your help, Tetumetal