epix-users

Re: [ePiX-users] xcolor problem in OS X 10.9

From: P. T. Kornman
Subject: Re: [ePiX-users] xcolor problem in OS X 10.9
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 10:27:12 -0600

Andy,

I did upgrade my os from v. 10.8 to 10.9 and Xcode from 4 to 5. ePiX worked as
always before the upgrade, but I can’t pinpoint with any accuracy when it
failed. I uninstalled epix and reinstalled TeXLive 2013 (my only version of TeX
on my machine) and updated it. Then I compiled and installed epix again and
there were warnings, which I’m wildly guessing may have to do with LLVM and
clang++. I’ve attached a copy of the terminal session for the compile and
install just mentioned. I checked on my linux box and there were no problems at
all, but it’s using gcc.

I really like your code and miss it, but I don’t want to absorb your time. I
can run epix on the linux box, which wouldn’t be that big a thing.

thanks as always Andy.