epix-users

Re: [ePiX-users] xcolor problem in OS X 10.9

From: P. T. Kornman
Subject: Re: [ePiX-users] xcolor problem in OS X 10.9
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:14:40 -0600

Andy I really wonder if this is LLVM \pm TeXLive 2013. I would go ahead and
remove the TeXLive 2013 part because I have no problem with epix of any version
on Debian based systems using gcc 4.x for some x >= 4. I would really hate to
be the source of wasting your time. By the way I have been a fan of your
package longer than I can remember and anything else has always seemed like a
step down. When I had to code on windows systems I’d write perl scripts to
transfer and compile on a *NIX box of some kind. Thankfully, I’m not having to
do anything on windows of any kind.