epix-users

Re: [ePiX-users] xcolor problem in OS X 10.9

From: Andrew D. Hwang
Subject: Re: [ePiX-users] xcolor problem in OS X 10.9
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:49:58 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013, P. T. Kornman wrote:

> I did upgrade my os from v. 10.8 to 10.9 and Xcode from 4 to 5. ePiX
> worked as always before the upgrade, but I can?t pinpoint with any
> accuracy when it failed.

Hi Paul,

No answer yet, just an update.

Nothing in the terminal output you sent looks "appropriately suspicious".

The only missing lines in your non-working eepic file are the color
definitions. (My guess at the moment is that print_palette, in format.cc,
isn't executing as expected.)

If I can locate a machine with the same Xcode version as you have, I'll do
more testing. (And on the outside chance that a subsequent Xcode release
clears up the problem, please post. :)

Best,
Andy

Andrew D. Hwang                 address@hidden
Department of Math and CS       http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang
College of the Holy Cross       Office: Swords 339
Worcester, MA, 01610-2395       (508) 793-2458