Re: [ESPResSo-users] Lattice Boltzmann External Force

From: Georg Rempfer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Lattice Boltzmann External Force
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 01:23:55 +0100

Hello,

I don't think it was fine since our GPU code didn't show this behaviour. Owen commited Wolfgangs fix but I don't know whether Olaf pulled it into the master, yet.

Parameters for which we sawthe effect were everything set to one, except for the viscosity, that should be 3 or more.

The fix also made the discrepancy in the particle velocities disappear that we saw during the coding week.

Greets,
Georg