[freesci-develop] Making FreeSCI code C++ friendly

From: Jordi Vilalta
Subject: [freesci-develop] Making FreeSCI code C++ friendly
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 00:40:21 +0100

Hi,

I wrote a few months ago asking about the possibility of merging
FreeSCI into ScummVM. Last week I finally begun working on it, and the
first step has been making the FreeSCI code almost compile with a C++
compiler.

The attached patch includes the modifications needed to make the code
C++ friendly without breaking C compatibility (I had to remove a few
modifications). Most of the changes are explicit type casts, function
declarations and substitution of C++ keyword used as variable names.

Let me know if you prefer another way to solve some of the patched
issues (creating new include files for missing function headers
instead of inline declaration, different spacing for type casts,
etc.).

Also let me know if you're not interested at all in merging this kind
of stuff in mainline FreeSCI. I think it's interesting to maintain
FreeSCI as near to this merge as possible in order not to create a
complete fork.

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta