Re: [freesci-develop] Win32 platform potential changes

From: Matt
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Win32 platform potential changes
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:55:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 22 May 2008, Alex Angas wrote:

There are a few potential changes regarding the Win32 platform, some of
which have been previously discussed, that I wanted to get some feedback on
from the mailing list. These affect developers and users. Please let me know
if you have any thoughts on the below:

Hey Alex,

All this sounds great to me. Thanks for taking the initiative!

--
tangled strands of DNA explain the way that I behave.
http://www.clock.org/~matt