Synthesize cmap from a TrueType Font

From: Ciaran Kearney
Subject: Synthesize cmap from a TrueType Font
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2024 15:28:07 +0000

Hello,

Just a follow up about the issue I raised earlier:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/issues/1289

The new synthesize cmap seems to be incorrect. The wrong glyphs are used. Is
there a reason why we want to synthesize a new cmap? Can I ask FreeType not to
synthesize as the document doesn't render correctly.

Thanks,
Ciaran Kearney

The information contained in this email may be confidential. It has been sent
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is
not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and destroy
all copies of the message. To contact us directly, send to privacy@gonitro.com.
Thank you.