[Gnash-dev] Drawing bitmaps (and documenting rendering calls)

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Drawing bitmaps (and documenting rendering calls)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:07:35 +0100

Our Renderer interface happears in two places:

server/render.h - namespace is defined here, all calls proxied to global
render_handler
backend/render_handler.h - base class for all render handlers

Where should we keep the official Doxygen documentation for them ?

I need some documentation for the draw_bitmap() call as I'm implementing loading
of external JPEGS. I get to the point in which the ::display() call for the
BitmapMovieInstance
is called, and I do have a bitmap_info, but dunno how to call the function
correctly
(missing documentation about parameters meaning)

        draw_bitmap(const matrix& m, const bitmap_info* bi,
                const rect& coords, const rect& uv_coords, rgba color);

Also, if the 'coords' and 'uv_coords' are really needed, it will help
extending the 'bitmap_info' interface to fetch size of the bitmap.

Any help ?

--strk;

 ()   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 /\   Keep it simple!