Re: [Gnash-dev] make error when using mingw

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] make error when using mingw
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:28:25 -0400

On 2007.08.10, Tomas Groth <address@hidden> wrote:
> --- Dossy Shiobara <address@hidden> skrev:
> > How should I submit a patch?  I'm going to attach it to this email since
> > it's pretty small.
>
> Since you don't have a CVS account posting here or putting it in the
> savannah patch tracker is the way to go.

What's the process to get a CVS account?

> > +#include <libintl.h>
> > +#include "gettext.h"
>
> including libintl.h seems to be a big part of the patch, but doesn't
> gettext.h include it if needed/available? I don't know much about that
> part of the code, and it might be fine to commit it, but I just don't
> want to commit code to fix one platform, if it breaks others.

I can provide a better patch to libbase/gettext.h.  Let me look at why
Win32/MinGW doesn't include it--there's lots of gnarly #ifdef's in
gettext.h and clearly Win32/MinGW is following a path through that
doesn't include libintl.h.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | address@hidden | http://dossy.org/