[Gnash-dev] Re: make error when using mingw

From: compn
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: make error when using mingw
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:55:59 +0000 (UTC)

Dossy Shiobara <dossy <at> panoptic.com> writes:

> I still can't get audio working on my Win32 build, and I'm using
> fltk-agg-ffmpeg.  I've placed it here for other people to try:
>

> http://static.panoptic.com/gnash/gnash-HEAD-win32-agg-fltk-ffmpeg.zip
> (7.59M)

you might want to disable the codecs not needed for gnash use,
when compiling ffmpeg. it would make the binary much smaller.
e.g. [cami:~/desktop/mplayer/ffmpeg] compn% ./configure --disable-decoders --
disable-encoders --enable-decoder=mp3 --enable-decoder=flv --enable-decoder=pcm
the above line probably needs some tweaking.

cant access preferences or help>about menus in your gnash binary either.
can you make a howto for compiling gnash on win32?

or better yet, zip up the usr/lib/agg and other libraries gnash requires
so we can just unzip the libs and compile gnash without having to install/
compile all of the libs ourselves? getting libxml, curl, boost, fltk and others
working in mingw is really difficult!

the 'official' unofficial win32 binary didnt have sound anyways
thanks for the new build!

-compn