Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Question about gNewSense 5 (Debian Stretch)

From: GREen MOnster Games
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Question about gNewSense 5 (Debian Stretch)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:49:54 +0200

> Any possibility of doing gNewSense 5 based on Debian Stretch and not in the
> Jessie?

I hope too for that. I have asked about the script-tools to modify
gNewSense but the developers only wrote me the old script when It was
ubuntu based.
I am like you or other person that want help and support this project,
but the developers must understand that, must learn that.

I have saw other topic, I feel that they don't want more help for this
project, because if they want them, it's normal that change the
pubblic scripts and reply about the serious questions.

I have wrote 5 times, only a reply I have received without the best explain.

If one person is smart it's easy to understand that need help to make
a new build or test the new release. It's a stupid things, because is
one little project with an group really little to support it. It's a
shame, really.

-_-