Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Question about gNewSense 5 (Debian Stretch)

From: GREen MOnster Games
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Question about gNewSense 5 (Debian Stretch)
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 20:07:02 +0200

Mike from Green Monster Games Crew-- greenmonstergames.wordpress.com

*Free or Libre Software Enthusiast
**Slackware Enthusiast
*** Recycling Enthusiast
****The DIY Enthusiast

for Sam

>> But to install the builder and configure all
>
> Working on Builder itself is definitely necessary to go forward, but
> perhaps an easier way to contribute is to focus on the gen-scripts. You
> can hard code the variables (or even use wildcards, i.e. instead of
> $VERSION) and run the script standalone. The gen scripts for packages
> always follow the same pattern:
>
> 1) get source package
> 2) unpack
> 3) modify code
> 4) update changelog
> 5) build
>
> Step 3 is the one that involves brain power.

Ok. Thanks

> In the interest of transparency I can say that Eddi and I are going to
> sit together some time next week to get work on Builder moving again.
> We'll share the outcome on this list.

Ok I wait your update with Eddi and than i will take the ask about
this tutorial's script. Because If I want make an new script there are
not many comment inside the source code. I wait that you and Eddi will
do better from this update and I will propose the ask about me with
those steps.

> Maybe the past translators can be motivated to pick up where they left
> off. Would you like to find and contact them about it? The Editor group
> [2] might be a good place to start.

I can try to search some volunteer. I hope that I can found.

> I have done the request for inclusion :)  ------------)) GREMO (Mike)
>
> Welcome to the team. :)

Thanks Buddy :)

For Paul
You can try to fix this bugs about this website maybe we can make too
a good solution.

For Carlos Eduardo Diaz

Really nice if you want help to translate in espaniol eheh :D Muchas Gracias :)