Re: 6160/6160i

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: 6160/6160i
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:05:14 +0200

>>> address@hidden 17 May 2002 03:46:03 >>>
> Pawel Kot wrote:

> >>I think none of the developers have this kind of phone so we have no
> >>possibility to test it ourself.
> >
> If that is the case, then why on earth does the FAQ have this phone on
> the list of supported models?  Presumably _somebody_ thinks it works.

Indeed. There was support in 0.3.x series but it has very limited functionality.
You may find it in obsolete directory and port it into 0.4.0 series if you wish.
0.3.x series is not actively supported anymore.

> > I have in fact, but I can test it only offline... Testing it is post 0.4.0
> > though.
>
> What do you mean by 'offline'?

The phone will not be active. Though I can't make any calls or send/receive
SMS.

> Or even post-0.4.0?

After gnokii 0.4.0 is released.