Re: 6160/6160i

From: Adam Monsen
Subject: Re: 6160/6160i
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:11:04 -0700

I'm testing my 6160 for you... gnokii --version returns '
GNOKII Version 0.3.3
Copyright (C) Hugh Blemings <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Janík ml. <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Machek <address@hidden>, 2001
Copyright (C) Pawe³ Kot <address@hidden>, 2001
gnokii is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for gnokii.  See GPL for details.
Built 02:51:42 Sep 28 2001 for 3110 on /dev/ttyS0
'.

Here are the results of trying gnokii --identify with 'model = XXX' where XXX is each of the following:

* 6110
Hmmm... GSM_LinkOK never went true. Quitting.

* 6510
GSM/FBUS init failed! (Unknown model ?). Quitting.

* 3110
Hmmm... GSM_LinkOK never went true. Quitting.

* 2110
Initializing... registration... no echo?!registration... no echo?!registration... no echo?!registration... no echo?!registration... no echo?!registration... no echo?!registration... no echo?!registration... Hmmm... GSM_LinkOK never went true. Quitting.

* dancall
Initializing dancall...
Saying hello...<0>
<I sent SIGINT and the process stopped>

* AT
GSM/FBUS init failed! (Unknown model ?). Quitting.

* AT-HW
GSM/FBUS init failed! (Unknown model ?). Quitting.

Hope this helps,
-Adam Monsen