Re: Documentation

From: Markus Plail
Subject: Re: Documentation
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:26:41 +0200

Hi Derek!

* Derek Broughton writes:
> So having managed to talk myself into working on the Gnokii
> documentation, what do you all feel is in need of improvement?
> Bear in mind that I'm pretty new to gnokii and haven't even got it to
> work for my phone yet.

This is not a problem, perhaps even an advantage, because you will
stumble across some things the developers don't think about. And Pawel
already said he will support you ans so will I. As a starting point
write down your experience in (hopefully ;-) getting gnokii to work. We
can then form a HowTo from it. This would be a good starrting point and
then perhaps update the FAQ and eventually manpage.

Regards
Markus