Re: Gnokii and 6150

From: Derek Broughton
Subject: Re: Gnokii and 6150
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:46:08 -0300

From: "Pawel Kot" <address@hidden>

> >  What is an MBus and what's an
> > FBus?  I couldn't tell you what my data cable is, but I'd be pretty
willing
> > to bet that I have a similar problem.
>
> http://www.panuworld.net/nuukiaworld/hardware/cables/index.htm
> In short these are different protocols Nokia can talk to PC with.
> They support different speeds, different features, and different hardware.

So, it seems I have a DLR-3 cable for my 6160 (maybe a DLR-3P, my telco
isn't really forthcoming - it doesn't say anywhere on their repackaged
cable) which something else I found (and have already lost) indicates is, in
fact, MBUS.  I seem to be out of luck (and mygnokii2 isn't any happier with
it despite Marcin's claim).  Obviously, I'm going to have to do this the
hard way...