Re: 8210 and IrDa

From: Thomas Watz
Subject: Re: 8210 and IrDa
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:17:20 +0200

Am Montag, 2. September 2002 22:35 schrieb Pawel Kot:
> On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Thomas Watz wrote:
> > May these connection problems be caused by the mobile itself,
> > i.e. the too old software version 5.16 (the newest one is 5.31)?
>
> Don't think so, but mine is 5.29. Are you able to connect to the
> phone under Windows?

Hello Pawel,

yes, no problems with Windows 98 and 3 or 4 software programs.

I am on the german Debian ML and asked about my IrDA connection and
their opinion is, that my IrDA conf. is o.k.
I also compared and adjusted everything related to this to the confs
of 2 other people of this list (thanks Bostjan and thanks Svante for
your help), but this did not solve the problem.

Doesn't the debug output give you any hint?

Thanks for help.

thomas
--
God said: tar xvzf universe.tar.gz - and the Universe was!