Re: Mac OS X 10.2.1 - 6310i !(?)

From: Joshua Clements
Subject: Re: Mac OS X 10.2.1 - 6310i !(?)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:29:56 -0400

Frank,

Can you help me to get gnokii to compile on OS X 10.2.1? I have installed gettextize and copied the .m4 files to the gnokii directory but I still get the error for AM_GNU_GETTEXT. I'm not familiar with autoconf so this has me stumped.

I've also tried running 'sh autogen.sh --without-shared --disable-nls' with the same result

any help is appreciated.

when I run 'make', it stops here:

make -C common/phones
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -C common/links
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -C common/devices
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -C common/data
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make -C po
make[1]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** [po] Error 2

Josh Clements