Gnokii configuration and start-up problems

From: Jois
Subject: Gnokii configuration and start-up problems
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 11:55:55 +0200

Use:
connection = irda
here.
OK I'll try this evening when I'll get home from work, then I let you know.
And for the other problem (gnokii running as root useronly) what could I do? I have a Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 distribution. it seems not to recognize the libgnokii.so.1 and in /etc/ld.conf I just added /usr/local/lib (I think it was that string) found in the Gnokii instructions
bye