Re: Gnokii on Mac OS X

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Gnokii on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:14:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 May 2003, Kurt Schmeichel wrote:

Hi Kurt,

First, please don't post HTML. Thank you.

> And then when I launch łsudo make install˛, it doesn't work.

What are the errors?

> Apparently there are some problems with gtk

Don't think so as gtk is disabled by your configure

> I also have an USB>IrDA adapter on my Mac, but as you can see it hasnšt been
> detected.

Ouch, I belive that we don't have IrDA support for Mac systems. I think I
could build it if I had remote access to such machine _ don't know IrDA
API for Mac systems.

Ruotger(sp?) reported only success with serial connections.