Re: returns 0 on failure to communicate to phone!!

From: JPiper
Subject: Re: returns 0 on failure to communicate to phone!!
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:19:39 +1000

Thanks for reply...

Yeah, I spent all of yesterday trying to find out why if returns zero.. :P (did the debugging output not help?)
Both the config and cable work for 0.3.5 and 0.4.3 so I don't see how that could be the problem... In versions 0.3.5 and 0.4.3 gnokii returned -1 (255) from an error like this with a message like "Telephone init failed! Quitting." or something line that.. and now 0 and nothing..!?!

James Piper

Pawel Kot <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

27/05/2003 09:56
Please respond to "Discussion forum for gnokii users."