Re: smsd dies. no errors no core dump

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: smsd dies. no errors no core dump
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 02:05:26 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 10:18:46PM +0200, Papa San wrote:
> I run 0.5.2 version on redhat 6.1.

What kind of phone do you have?

> I notice that smsd dies quite regulary but I get no errors

What is it mean quite regulary? How long smsd can run without a
crash? Some minutes, some hours or some days?

> I use this script to start the deamon but I get no errors in the log.

[...]

> How do you run smsd in debug mode?
>
> Are any errorlogs kept elsewhere?

Debugging is a compile-time option. Try ./configure --enable-debug
(maybe you can specify --enable-xdebug and --enable-rpldebug too).
Please test the cvs version, I just fixed a problem which caused
smsd to crash (don't forget to read the INSTALL file for details).

Bye,
Bozo