Re: smsd dies. no errors no core dump

From: Papa San
Subject: Re: smsd dies. no errors no core dump
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 12:34:24 +0200

Thanks Jan,

I see a lot of low level messages, 500k in half an hour

I'm not a unix guru and not to familiar with make and other stuff

To turn off debug I just re-run configure  without the  --debug ?

the  "-DXDEBUG" is an argument for make in smsd  I suppose?

and this will limit the debuging to SMS level,  good

I'm on my to try this :-)

Best regards,

Papa