Did anyone ever install gnokii in FreeBSD 4.2 ?

From: Ahmad Juniar
Subject: Did anyone ever install gnokii in FreeBSD 4.2 ?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:27:28 +0700

Did anyone ever install gnokii in FreeBSD 4.2 ?

My existing server is FreeBSD. So I must install gnokii into existing
system, But I had problem.
because it's seem freeBSD doesn't have /dev/ttyS0 .. Sx
it's just had /dev/cua0 .. cuax. (old device fielesystem for serial device
)

When i set device in gnokiirc refer to /dev/cua0 , gnokii doesn't work.
I tested use this following command :
# gnokii --monitor

as informastion
i user gnokii 0.4.3 version and it's compile from the source, and there was
no error in instalation.

does anyone could give me suggestion ?
TIA

Ahmad Juniar