Re: Siemens SL45i gnokii 0.6.3 not running

From: Markus Tauchnitz
Subject: Re: Siemens SL45i gnokii 0.6.3 not running
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:04:29 +0100

Pawel Kot schrieb:

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, Markus Tauchnitz wrote:

Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyS0
Gnokii serial_open:tcgetattr: Eingabe-/Ausgabefehler
Couldn't open ATBUS device: Eingabe-/Ausgabefehler

What exactly does it mean? I mean what is the message with English locale?

Hi,

it's all OK now. The serial bus was used by another application. After I "freed" /dev/ttyS0, everything works fine.

Thanks,

Markus