Re: Can't make gnokii work

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Can't make gnokii work
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:29:17 +0100

Hi,

On 8/18/06, Rodolfo Medina <address@hidden> wrote:
Done: I put

 [logging]
 debug = on

in ~/.gnokiirc.

That's much better now.

> Are you sure you want to use AT driver?

Well, I don't know. I copied the ~/.gnokiirc from:

 http://wiki.splitbrain.org/nokia_6630

. What should I put instead of `model = AT-HW'?

Try model = 6510, connection = dku2libusb (or similiar whatever manual
says). Make sure that the usb device is created with correct
permissions (how to do it, depends on what you use: udev, hotplug,
...)

I think we discussed this particular case with Alex Kanavin some time
ago and got some results. Will check that out on Sunday.

take care,
Pawel Kot