Re: [open-cobol-list] Introducing myself...(line numbers)

From: Alain Lucari
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Introducing myself...(line numbers)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:43:30 +0200

Le Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:52:41 +0100
vince coen <address@hidden> a écrit:

> On Tuesday 10 April 2007 17:49, Alain Lucari wrote:
> >

> > If someone is interested I can send my "Eclair" product, really
> > better, free and the interface with pg also ...
> > BUT you must work a little : free or paying, nothing is without
> > a less of work ;-))
> > Regards,
> >
> > Alain Lucari (Eurlix)
>
> Could you explain what "Eclair" does?
>
> Vince.

I try to do, as short as I can.
With Eclair you can draw a screen (character mode) on the screen.
When finished it generate a cobol program where you can put your own
code before compile it.
It keep the image of the screen you have drawed and you can use that
again for modify :
- change place of field with the arrows,
- add fields,
- make fields bigger or littlest,
just what you can do by line/col but really more easy because you
can do that on the screen (23 lines * 80 c) without calculation.
So, Eclair is perhaps for lazzies programmers ;-)
All the very short documentation is in french,
like the dialog when you use it.
It's written in (old and no perfect) C and you must link the library
(static or dynamic) with your program.
At execution time, Eclair verify at each character that the user type
numeric in numeric field and give each field as soon as rhe field is
completed (with <Enter> eventually).

More ?
--
Alain Lucari (Eurlix)