[open-cobol-list] O-C usage

From: Alain
Subject: [open-cobol-list] O-C usage
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:17:25 +0200

Hi all,

I have found the name of "cobcrun" in the FAQ on internet
but not in the user-manual, not updated from Keisuke.
It change nothing. Seem to me that O-C-1.1 or 1.0 (I go back on it)
found the C programs in library but not cobol programs, unless
if compiled all with "-m" and used through cobcrun.
libltdl not necessary on linux, as writed in the FAQ ?
As my programs don't works good :
/eur/applx/RUBIS/menu/C_PAYFIN: line 7:
  3175 Erreur de segmentation  cobcrun PAYINIT
i try to go back with O-C-0.23.19 wich it works fine, but
I have not libdb1-1.85 !

Has someone the sources of libdb1 with developer package
(libdb-h) ?
If yes, thanks for send me its or give me an internet address
where I can found its.

regards,
--
Alain <address@hidden>