[open-cobol-list] accept a keystroke?

From: Guillaume Yziquel
Subject: [open-cobol-list] accept a keystroke?
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:18:09 +0100

Hello.

I'm quite new to Cobol, and I have a simple cobol question about the ACCEPT command.

I've been reading documentation at

        http://www.csis.ul.ie/COBOL/Course/COBOLcommands.htm

and I'd like to use the ACCEPT command to capture a keystroke, and not a string + \n statement. Only the keystroke, no return.

How do I do that with ACCEPT? More generally, what do you cobol guys do when you need documentation? Where do you find it?

All the best,

--
     Guillaume Yziquel
http://yziquel.homelinux.org/