Re: [open-cobol-list] [Bulk] accept a keystroke?

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] [Bulk] accept a keystroke?
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:36:44 -0500

Guillame; Check out

http://www.opencobol.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=584&forum=1#forumpost2968

for one discussion and a C code example.

http://www.opencobol.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=589&forum=1#forumpost2983

for another, with S-Lang involved.

Plus, if it fits your app, the SCREEN SECTION code supports some COBOL status
codes.  Check [b]screenio.cpy[/b] [i](it ships with OpenCOBOL)[/i] for the
list of codes used.  It might save you calling externals.

On docs.  There is a new super cool manual coming out...
a link (which may not be the most recent, Gary is working hard for us) at

http://add1tocobol.com/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=73

I've got early permissions to spread the word, but I'm one email away from
getting this document a permalink.  Plus, I'd like to use his new guide as
the basis for a COBOL programming course on wikiversity.  But that's a
different story.

More on this soon.
Cheers,
Brian