Re: [open-cobol-list] General Ledger suite.

From: emre
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] General Ledger suite.
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 16:29:43 -0500

I have a '90s commercial GL package that I have modified
to run under opencobol.  I don't know if the source licenses
are still available for it or what the cost would be, but I'm pretty
sure it is not free.  I can check further if you wish.

-E.

John Culleton wrote:
There are General Ledger suites written in C and/or based on an SQL package. But does anyone know of or have one written in COBOL and suitable for an Open COBOL environment? I wrote one decades ago in RM-COBOL but I have lost the source code and don't feel like recreating it from scratch.